Tea Ceremony Koto
In Tea Ceremony Koto, you can experience Japanese tea ceremony, you can learn the spirit of tea ceremony and make powdered green tea. The tea room is an old Japanese house with tatami (Japanese mats).
- The sweets and powdered green tea are made by a long standing shop in Kyoto.
- Only 1 minute walk from Kinkakuji-Temple. (Only 1 minute walk from Kinkakuji-michi bas stop, the nearest bus stop to Kinkakji-Temple.)
- You can drink two kinds of tea; one is what the host make, another is what you make yourself.
- Wi-Fi free in the waiting room
- In the waiting room, you can enjoy flower arrangement, kimono and Nishijin ori (Nishijin Textile).
- Staff has a qualification of Urasenke, the name of one of the main schools of Japanese tea ceremony.
|Price|| Adult: JPY 2,700
Child (6~12 years old): JPY 1,620
※ Capacity: about 7 people
|Time|| A.11:45~12:30, B.13:00~13:45
|Address||37 Nishi-Goshonouchi-cho Kinugasa Kita-ku Kyoto city|
There is a private plan with special sweets. This plan is for photographer, people with small children, manager of VIP, and people who celebrate birthday or something.
Adult JPY 5,400
Child (6~12 years old) JPY 3,240
※ in case you come alone, the price is JPY 8,640